The ASEAN Ophthalmology Society (AOS) Committee is delighted to invite interested colleagues and the broader audience to attend and present at The 5th ASEAN Ophthalmology Society Virtual Congress which will be held online on 26-27 March 2022 through the website www.aosvirtualcongress2022.com.
The Conference will create opportunities, over the course of the two days, to exchange knowledge and experiences together. To facilitate the submission process and the subsequent follow-up process, please consider the following guidelines, information, terms and deadlines mentioned.
When entering your abstract information, you will be asked to choose one of the conference programs strands most appropriate to associate your abstract with. The program strands for 2022 are as follows:
Cataract and Refractive Surgery
Others: Instruments, Medical Educations, Pharmacy, Application, and etc.
Abstract Submission Opens
4 February 2022
Abstract Submission Deadline
6 March 2022
14 March 2022
1. Abstracts should represent the original work and should be written in English.
2. You have to choose a specific track for your abstract submission. Fill out the online form completely and review all details carefully before submission
3. Character limits are;
Title – approximately 15 words
Abstract – approximately 250 words
Feel free to compose your submission in a word-processing program and then copy it onto the online form. Exceeding the character limits will result in truncated text.
4. Acceptable formats include;
Image – JPG, PNG 1920x1080 pixels in ratio 16:9 landscape orientation
Document – PDF
Video – MP4, MOV, Full HD 1920x1080 pixels in ratio 16:9 landscape proportion
Remark: Please upload your recorded video on Google Drive or OneDrive, set the privacy as Public, and put the URL link into the field form. Secretariat team will download and collect your file on the deadline date.
5. Your abstract is not successfully submitted until you receive a confirmation email after clicking the submit button. If you do not receive a confirmation email, please contact us - email@example.com.
6. The submitter can edit and modify the submitted abstract until the submission deadline.
7. Submission of an abstract implies formal commitment by the presenting author to register for the conference and to hold their presentation.
8. All abstracts will be evaluated by the AOS 2022 Scientific Committee and you will get the notification via email. Please keep your inbox up-to-date and make sure you will be available both days to hold your presentation.